- Anti-bacterial hand rub when soap and water are not available
- Fast drying
- 70% alcohol content*
- Based on the handrub formulation of the World Health Organisation (WHO) and TGA government approved formula
*For more information on guidelines, please refer to World Health Organisation publications and the recent act: Therapeutic Goods (Excluded Goods - Hand Sanitisers) Determination 2020
SAFE TO USE
- No added artificial colours to prevent any negative skin reactions.
- No added fragrance or perfume, which means that the smell will be as per the original smells of the composition ingredients.
All of our bottles are reusable, refillable and recyclable.
We encourage our customers to reuse their dispensers and bottles by purchasing a refill bottle from us.
- Made in Brisbane, Australia by an Australian company.
10% OF PROFITS DONATED TO MEDICAL RESEARCH IN AUSTRALIA
Directions for use:
This product is suitable for use as a hygienic hand rub in circumstances where hand soap and water are not available. It is designed for use between hand washes.
Apply one pump (2.5ml) of product on hands to cover all surfaces.
Rub the gel onto the hands until they are fully covered and dry.
Ethyl alcohol 70% v/v, water, polymeric sulphonic acid thickener, 1,2,3-propanetriol, tridecyl alcohol ethoxylate, odour masking agent.
Keep away from heat or flame. Keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. Discontinue use if skin irritation or rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. Store below 30 °C.
MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)
|Brand||Nice and Kind|
|Unit Of Measure||EA|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Green Star Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.