A multi-purpose hard surface cleaner that lifts and removes greasy soils by softening and solubilising oils and hardened fats.
Highly concentrated economical formulation.
- Suitable for general cleaning or heavy duty commercial tasks.
Endorsed by Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA).
Contains vegetable based detergents.
Free from harsh skin irritants and strong fumes.
Contains no petroleum.
Made in Australia.
SDS (Safety Data Sheet)
Where to use this product:
This product cuts through general dirt, grime and vegetable matter commonly found in areas such as kitchens.
An ideal floor cleaning solution.
May also be used as a laundry prewash, carpet spotter and vinyl cleaner.
Safe to use on granite, limestone and marble.
Directions for use:
Dilution Spray and wipe cleaning:
1. Dilute 1 to 10 parts water.
2. Lightly spray over surface.
3. Wipe free with a clean microfiber cloth.
Heavy duty cleaning (Carbon, grease, etc.)
1. Dilute 1 to 1 part water.
2. Spray over surface and leave for 5 minutes.
3. Agitate using a scour pad.
4. Rinse surface to flush away soil. 1 to 1 part water
Floor cleaning – mopping
1. Fill mop bucket with water and add the required amount of product:
Light Soil: 1 to 100 parts water (100ml per 10L). Heavy Soil: 1 to 50 parts water (200ml per 10L)
2. Mop over the surface with mop and allow to dry.
Floor cleaning – scrubbing
1. Fill the scrubber solution tank with water and add 1 to 100 parts water. eg For general cleaning add 500ml per 50L of water.
2. Set the pad down on the floor, drop the squeegee, turn on the vacuum and proceed with cleaning.
3. If trails are left behind, damp mop these areas to remove the excess water before it dries.
To extend life of polish, minimise the use of aggressive pads. Use pads required to clean the level of soil experienced.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Green Star Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.