A highly effective, perfume-free and dye-free antibacterial foam hand wash combining Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide with Deb Foam Technology™.
Where to use: Any food manufacturing & processing, food service & catering environment.
- Excellent cleaning - specifically formulated, with Deb Foam Technology, to provide an effective physical cleaning action for use in all food industry environments where greasy hands are encountered
- Unique anibacterial agent - contains Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide, a patented synergistic blend of commonly used ingredients that, when combined with low levels of hydrogen peroxide (H2,O2) is extremely effective at killing bacteria
- No potential for bacterial resistance - When in contact with bacteria (H2,O2) releases free radicals that act non-specifically on multiple cell targets to kill the bacteria in a way that does not induce resistance
- Safer for the environment - hydrogen peroxide breaks down into oxygen and water, ensuring it does not leave any toxic environmental contamination after use
- Food safe - perfume-free and dye-free formula has been independently tested and found not to have the potential to taint food or cause any adverse toxicological effects. Products and dispensers are certified by HACCP International
- Skin hypoallergenic - formulated to have low allergic potential to the skin
- Environmental Choice Australia Certified Product - this product has been independently certified as meeting the requirements of Good Environmental Australia - Personal Care Products Standard
- Carton Qty: 6 (sold individually)
|Unique Antibacterial Agent||Contains Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® a patented synergistic blend of commonly used ingredients that when combined with low levels of hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is extremely effective at killing bacteria.|
|Hypoallergenic||Carefully formulated to minimse the risk of allergic reaction occuring and declared as "hypoallergenic" by a toxicologist.|
|No Potential for Bacterial Resistance||When in contact with bacteria, H2O2 releases free radicals that act non-specifically on multiple targets within the cell to kill the bacteria in a way that does not induce resistance.|
|Safer for the Environment||Unlike all other antibacterial agents, H2O2 simply breaks down into oxygen and water, ensuring it does not leave any toxic environmental contamination after use.|
|Rich-Cream Foam||Combines mild amphoteric surfactant with organic stabilising molecules to create a rich-cream foam formula with excellent skin-feel properties both during and after use.|
|Food Safe||Perfume-free and dye-free formula has been independently tested and found not to have the potential to taint food. HACCP International certified product.|
|Fast Acting||Deb Foam Technology™ produces a low surface tension that enables the instant foam lather to be spread easily across all parts of the hands to start working quickly.|
|Excellent Cleansing||Specifically formulated to provide an effective physical cleaning action for use in all food industry environments where greasy hands are encountered.|
|Quick Rinsing||Foam rinses off hands quickly and easily to leave no residues on skin or in sinks.|
|Conditions Skin||Contains humectants and moisturiser to leave the skin feeling smooth and conditioned. Validated by a dermatologist to be non-irritating to skin.|
|Reduces Cost-In-Use||The power of OxyBAC™ foam combined with controlled optimum dosage, ensures the right amount of product is used every time to minimise wastage.|
|Hygienic Cartridge||The cartridge and patented foam pump are ultrasonically sealed during the manufacturing process to protect the product. The pump is designed to prevent air ingress into the cartridge during normal use, thus minimising the risk of external contamination and maximising product evacuation with no unused product left.|
|Unit Of Measure||EA|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Green Star Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.