- Kraft Brown paper drinking straw
- 200mm x 6mm.
- Wrapped in paper for an extra layer of hygiene.
- Sold in Australia since 2013, tried and tested for quality and usability.
- 3-ply Food Grade Kraft Paper Straw, making the straw last well in a drink, and hold its shape, as one of the best on the market.
- With no waxes, and only 0.6% food grade glue to make the straw, this meets the required standards of EN13432 that glue must be less than 1%. As a paper straw is made up of natural cellulose fibres it can be universally considered compostable and biodegradable.
- PASS for Council of Europe Resoltion AP (2002) test for Heavy Metals and Chemicals
- USA and EU FDA approvals For Paper Products coming into contact with Food
- FSC certified - Forest Stewardship Council - Paper sourced for the manufacture of paper straws;
- Hold up in all beverages, but does not quite last as long in a high acidic juice or smoothie, maybe a PLA or Oxo-Bio may be a better choice here.
- Paper straws would be best considered for safety of our marine environment.
- For customers close to the water it would be recommended that paper straws are possibly the best choice, having natural celulose fibres as the primary material of the straw. We just need to ensure that any straws dont end up in the oceans in the first place as a primary objective.
- Carton of 2000.
|Unit Of Measure||CTN|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Green Star Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.