- Comfort cushion Impact absorption- Provides superior cushioning and shock absorption helping to reduce foot, leg and back fatigue
- Antimicrobial Technology - Revolutionary anti-bacterial solution provides protection against odour, staining and detereoration caused by bacteria, fungus and other micro-organisms
- Heelguard - for added stability and impact protection
- Coolstep lining - to absorb moisture and odour for optimum freshness and hygiene
- Natureform Type 1 Toe Cap - The Oliver cap has a wide profile to suit your foot and is added with a latex cushion liner to ensure the toes are comfortable and not in cotact with the cap. Caps are tested to a force of 200 joule in accordance with the australian Standard AS/NZS2210.3.
- Nanolite Footbed - for greater comfort and well-being. The gently raised surface of the sole massages your feet as you walk, promoting greater blood flow to help reduce fatigue. Plus, a perforated foam air control layer enhances air circulation, reducing odour.
- Softstride - open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support
- Water Resistant Leather - Water resistant leather to DIN 3. Provides all day comfort in wet and damp working conditions
- Steel Safety Toe Cap - Type 1 Steel toe cap offers protection against drop and crush injuries. Developed to withstand a force of 200 joules.
- Toe Bumper - Protects the leather at the toe from scuff damage and hence lengthens the life of the footwear
- Heat Resistant Sole - Sole is heat resistant to 130º Celcius or 266º Farenheit. Ideal for general purpose working environments
- Cut Resistant Sole - Sole has excellent cut resistance. Resists cut growth cause by small cuts opening up as a result of normal sole flexing when walking
- Slip Resistant Sole -Sole has excellent slip resistance. Exceeds European Standard EN344, SANTRA slip test method PM144 standard.
- Antistatic - Minimises thee build up of electrostatic charges and provides protection against the risk of spark ignition for such hazards as flammable materials and gases
- Abrasion Resistant
- Organic oil and fat resistant
- Mineral oil and Acid resistant
|Unit Of Measure||PAIR|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Green Star Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.