- Manufactured using gentle cosmetic detergents and lanoline moisturisers.
- Also incorporated is the well known active ingredient Chloro Xylenol (Dettol), which helps eliminate unwanted bacteria from the skin.
- pH balanced - your skin has a natural, slightly acidic moisture layer which inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria. Typical alkaline soap products destroy this layer, leaving skin feeling dry.
- Ideally suited to cleaning hands in food preparation operations, restaurants, farms, garden nurseries, child care centres, bathroom amenities and great for use around the home.
- Made in Australia by an Australian owned company.
Directions for Use:
Wet hands and apply one pump of Anti-bacterial Hand Soap and lather well for 60 seconds. Rinse hands well
with clean water and dry with fresh paper towels or air dryer.
Hand washing is your best protection against germs!
- 100% Soap Free
- Lotion Formula
- Moisturisers to combat moisture loss
- PH Balanaced
- Pleasant fragrance
- Value for money
- Phosphate free
- For domestic or commercial
SPECIFICATIONS TYPICAL VALUES
APPEARANCE Pearly - White
pH 5.5 - 6.5 @ 10% solution in water
FOAM HEIGHTS Medium - High
PHOSPHATES None present
BIO-DEGRADABILITY Readily Bio-degradable
SURFACTANT TYPE Anionic
SOLUBILITY Complete in water
|Unit Of Measure||EA|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Green Star Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.