- A concentrated disinfectant and Non-Rinse sanitiser for the meat, dairy and processed food industries
- Contains a blend of quaternary ammonium compounds to provide a broad spectrum of sanitisation as the final stage of the clean
- Food grade 'no rinse' dilutable sanitiser.
- Apply to food preparation and storage surfaces.
- Should not be mixed with soaps or detergents
- Made in Australia.
- Didecyl Dimethylammonium Chloride 9.8g/l
No Rinse Sanitiser should be applied after cleaning via spray, fog or foam application at a rate of 1:500 which will provide 200ppm active quaternary ammonium compound which is approved as a no rinse sanitiser.
Allow 15 minutes contact time for a fully sanitised surface then collect any liquid from the surface and/or allow to drain before use.
There is no requirement to follow the sanitising of the surface with a potable water rinse if direct contact with prescribed goods is prevented and if treated surfaces are adequately drained before processing operations resume.
No Rinse sanitiser is safe to use on all metals or plastics used in the food preparation areas.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Green Star Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.