- Manufactured using gentle cosmetic detergents and lanoline moisturisers.
- Also incorporated is the well known active ingredient Chloro Xylenol (Dettol), which helpseliminate unwanted bacteria from the skin.
- pH balanced - your skin has a natural, slightly acidic moisture layer whichinhibits the growth of harmful bacteria. Typical alkaline soap products destroy this layer, leaving skin feeling dry.
- Ideally suited to cleaning hands in food preparation operations, restaurants, farms, garden nurseries, child care centres, bathroom amenities and great for use around the home.
- Made in Australia by an Australian owned company.
Directions for Use:
Wet hands and apply one pump of Anti-bacterial Hand Soap and lather well for 60 seconds. Rinse hands well
with clean water and dry with fresh paper towels or air dryer.
- 100% Soap Free
- Lotion Formula
- Moisturisers to combat moisture loss
- PH Balanaced
- Pleasant Rose fragrance
- Value for money
- Phosphate free
- For domestic or commercial
SPECIFICATIONS TYPICAL VALUES
APPEARANCE Pearly - Pink
pH 5.5 - 6.5 @ 10% solution in water
FOAM HEIGHTS Medium - High
PHOSPHATES None present
BIO-DEGRADABILITY Readily Bio-degradable
SURFACTANT TYPE Anionic
SOLUBILITY Complete in water
|Unit Of Measure||EA|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Green Star Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.